Effectively immediately, North Carolina is lifting all capacity limits and social distancing requirements and most mask requirements. NOTE: Businesses can still require that people wear masks inside their stores.
What is different about this new executive order?
The new executive order changes the following:
- Masks will only be required in certain indoor settings, such as transportation, schools, childcare settings and camps, prisons, and some public health settings
- Masks are recommend for unvaccinated people and anyone in a large, crowded indoor setting
- Mass gathering limits are no longer in place
- Social distancing requirements are no longer in place
Where are face coverings/masks still required?
Masks are still required in certain indoor settings, such as transportation, schools, childcare setting, prisons, and some public health settings. People who are unvaccinated are recommended to wear a mask in all indoor settings, but they are not required.
When You've Been Fully Vaccinated
Choosing Safer Activities
If you are fully vaccinated, you can resume activities that you did prior to the pandemic.
Fully vaccinated people can resume activities without wearing a mask or physically distancing, except where required by federal, state, local, tribal, or territorial laws, rules, and regulations, including local business and workplace guidance.
*If you haven’t been vaccinated yet, find a vaccine.
What Does This Mean for Pleasant Grove Church
As relates to Pleasant Grove Church, please note that both the CDC and the Governor of North Carolina allow business entities and local governments to implement stricter COVID-19 face covering, capacity, and social distancing requirements. Therefore, we will:
- Continue our current RSVP process for attending Worship;
- Continue our use of masks;
- Continue to practice social distancing; and
- Continue to encourage all of us to practice good handwashing.
Pleasant Grove Church will continue to monitor recommendations and implement changes to its current policies and procedures as we move forward.